PT-04GY Universal 4 Channels Wireless Remote Speedlite Flash Trigger for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus (Trigger Transmitter One Receiver)
Calculate Shipping Cost
This product is sold out
This product has a minimum quantity of 5
PT-04GY 4 Channels Wireless Remote Speedlite Flash Trigger Universal for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus
This wireless flash trigger is made up of two parts: Signal Transmitter and Receiver. The signal transmitter adopts the advanced circuit and components. It can transmit wireless signal that is being encoded with low power consumption. The receiver works with two AAA-type batteries and decodes with microprocessor, it can trigger up to two flash units simultaneously, so you can increase the flash power with an extra flash unit.
- Universal hot shoe interface, compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax, etc.
- Globally univeral 433Mhz frequency, 4 channels.
- With studio flash interface, can trigger several kinds of studio flashes.
- Transmitting distance up to 30M, no limits with directions or angles.
- 1/4" nut can be connected with tripod or light holder to make flashlight safe and stable.
- Speedy frequency regulation, convinient for photographers to shoot.
- Energy-saving design with 12V 23A battery of transmitter and 2 AAA batteries(not included) of receiver.
- Comes with a PC sync cord for cameras without hot shoe socket.
How to use:
- 1. Insert the transmitter's hot shoe socket into your camera's hot shoe jack, plug the flash onto the receiver, switch ON the receiver. Make sure the channel selector of both transmitter and receiver at same channel. Press the Test button on the transmitter to test before shooting.
- 2. If your camera has not hot shoe socket for connecting the transmitter you can connect the transmitter to the camera by the PC Sync Cord provided. (only the old camera needed).
- 3. You can trigger both the flashgun and studio lights with this flash trigger. If you use the receiver on big studio strobe flashlight or AC slave flash, you can just connect the receiver to the studio strobe flashlight with 3.5mm or 6.35mm jack plug PC Sync cord(not included).
- Canon SpeedLite 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX/EXII, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX;
- Nikon SpeedLight SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24;
- Olympus FL-50, FL36;
- Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT;
- Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D;
- Vivitar 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync cord);
- Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower.
- Work with flash units using universal hot shoe like Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except Minolta SONY, for they use a special hot shoe).
- Power of transmitter: 23A 12V mini battery(included, about one year lifetime)
- Power of the receiver(AC): 2 * 1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery(not included)
- Outdoor working distance: max. 30m / 90feet (open area, no fraise)
- Indoor operating distance: max. 25m / 75feet
- Channel: 4 channels
- Frequency: 433Mhz
- Synchronous speed: Max. 1/250sec
- Umbrella socket: approx. 0.8cm / 0.24in
- Color: black
- Material: metal + plastic
- Package size: approx. 7.5 * 6.5 * 4.6cm / 2.25 * 1.95 * 1.38in
- Package weight: 86g / 2.99oz
- 1 x 4-channel Transmitter(23A 12V battery included)
- 2 x 4-channel Receiver(AAA batteries NOT included)
- 1 x PC Sync Cord(2.5mm to PC)
- 1 x User Manual