PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
FK-9806 Wireless Remote Control Magnetic Sensor Alarm for Home Workshop Door Window Office Store
- Application places: home, workshop, office, store, etc
- Function: A. Anti-theft alarm function; B. Entrance remind function;
- One Magnetic Sensor can match with at most 8 remote controllers freely.
- One remote controller could control several magnetic sensors;
- Excellent Home use product,Tiny and fashion;
- Volume: 110DB;
- Alarm and door bell function for your option;
- Low energy and long work time;
- Simple install;
Product image interpretation: 4 button of the Remote control, function of the Magnetic Sensor
- When firstly use the smart home security magnetic alarm, open the cover the battery chamber, press the remote control’s leaning code button. Meanwhile, assemble 2pcs AAA batteries on the battery chamber. There will be one Bi...sound when the alarm is open. Then there will be two Bi...Bi...sounds when code pairing is successful. Then the remote control can control the magnetic alarm.
- Install instruction: select the installation place, pear off the cover of the double faced adhesive tape, and stick the magnetic alarm. Magnetic stripe arrow must be aligned with magnetic alarm. Please refer to below picture:
- Alarm function : press the arm button, the magnetic alarm sound BI BI BI three times to confirm alarm. Then it will BI one time after 5 seconds and enters into the alarm state of alert. When someone levers your doors or windows, the magnetic alarm sounds harshly to drive away the intruders and remind the master.
- Disarm button (: press the disarm button, the magnetic alarm will sound BI one time and goes into disarm status.
- Emergent alarm button : when press the emergent alarm button, the magnetic alarm will alarm in any model.
- Doorbell button/ Learning code button : when press the doorbell button, the magnetic alarm sound Ding Dong. And the magnetic alarm will get out off the doorbell model when presses disarm or emergent alarm urgent button.
- Increase remote controls: disassemble the battery of the magnetic alarm, and continually press the learning code button. Assemble the battery, and the magnetic alarm will sound BI one time to indicate that the alarm is open. And the magnetic alarm will sound Bi...BI...two times in 5 seconds the remote control is added successfully. ( notes: one magnetic alarm can be matched with 8 remote control at most)
- Add magnetic alarm: continually press the remote control’s learning code button, and assemble the new magnetic alarm’s battery. When the magnetic alarm sounds BI one time, the alarm is open. Then the magnetic alarm sound BI...BI two times in 5 seconds, It indicates that the magnetic alarm is added successfully. (One remote control can control 100pcs magnetic alarms.)
Magnetic Sensor size: length 85×width 43×height 17mm
Magnetic Stick size: length 45mm×width 10×height 14mm
Remote control: length 60mm×width 30×height 11mm
Specifications of Magnetic sensor
- Voltage: 3V AAA*2pcs
- Stand-by Volume: 100μA
- Alarm volume: 30mA
- Frequency: 433MHZ
- Alarm response time: 200ms
- Stand-by time: 8-12 months
Specifications of Remote control
- Voltage: 12 12V27A*1pcs
- Stand-by Volume: 1μA
- Working volume: 15MA
- Stand-by time: 8-24onths
- Remote control distance: 20m
- Please make sure the arrow of the magnetic align the Magnetic Stick, magnetic stick stripe on the right side of the magnetic sensor, when the door is closed, the distance between magnetic sensor and magnetic stick should less than10 mm.
- Only use in indoor, banned in outdoor use.
- Working environment temperature: -10 ~ 60 ° C
- Working environment humidity: < 80%
- Storage temperature: -20 ° C - + 70 ° C
Low pressure detection:
- When the battery is low, the LED of magnetic door will flashing once per second, prompt low, please replace the battery.
- Remote control lights flashing dimmed or remote distance becomes shorter, please replace the battery.
- 1 x Magnetic Sensor (batteries not included)
- 1 x Magnetic Stick
- 1x remote control
- 1x user manual